When you join the Appraisal Institute, you’ll open the door to new opportunities for career advancement and success. Enjoy a vast array of benefits, including:
- Discounts up to 28 percent on the highest quality education available, with instruction by highly skilled faculty
- Savings of 20 percent on all new books from the world's largest publisher of appraisal literature-the Appraisal Institute
- Free subscriptions to The Appraisal Journal and Valuation
- Premier research services at no charge through the Lum Library (value up to $25 per search)
- Free guidance on professional practice issues through the Appraisal Institute's Ethics & Counseling Hotline
- Group plans available for professional liability (E&O) insurance, term life, disability, dental, professional overhead expense coverage
Visit the Benefits page regularly to see the latest benefits available.
Choose the type that suits your professional objectives:
- Candidate for Designation - The Candidate for Designation Program is open to individuals pursuing Appraisal Institute designated membership who hold a state certification or equivalent. Learn more.
- Practicing Affiliates - Individuals who provide Service(s) as defined by the Code of Professional Ethics (CPE). Service(s) defined by the CPE include: appraisal, appraisal review, appraisal consulting, and real property consulting Learn more.
- Designated membership - Take your appraisal career to the next level with the Appraisal Institute's MAI or SRA designation. Learn more.
- Affiliate Membership - For individuals aligned with the profession, and university or college students. Learn more.
Open the door to new opportunities – apply today!